Senior .NET Developer - MedTech Company in Gothenburg
The main aim of my client's product is to make the Swedish healthcare system more efficient by making it easier to book appointments for GPs, Surgeries, Psychologists, specialists etc. Their product also helps reduce wait times by finding last-minute vacancies and cancellations. The product is currently used by over 600 clinics and over 20 insurance companies across the Nordic countries.
The product itself is an internet-based service that allows information to be shared between insurance companies, call centres and healthcare providers across Nordic companies. It assists with bookings, communication, customer surveys and invoice processing. The platform also offers a customer portal where the patient can follow up on their own case.
In Gothenburg, they are currently a team of 30 people. You can have a voice in key decisions regarding the product's future. You will be able to suggest ideas, pick key technologies and have a large influence on the direction of the platform moving forward.
Key Information about the Specific position / role:
- Working in a team of 3, on a brand new product for the company
- Be the expert and leader in Gothenburg for this product
- .NET/C# focused role
- Right now the product is written in WinForms and they are in the process of migrating it to more modern technologies
- They have begun moving over to Blazor (you don't need previous experience working with this)
- Be responsible for integrating this new product to their existing ones
The key skills/experience for the role include:
- 4 + years experience with .NET and C#
- Blazor and Kubernetes experience is also beneficial
- Professional level Swedish is desireable
If this sounds like something you want to apply to or find more information about please get in touch today!
To discuss the role further, you can call me directly on +46 10 888 52 06 or send your CV to [ Email address blocked ] .