One of our best clients are modernising their data platform and they need your help.
You would be joining an international company and their data driven team as a BI Developer your role's would involve some backend activities such as data modelling and DAX coding to validations and data visualisations. However, The primary focus will be on front-end activities. Furthermore, maintaining and developing their current DW solution and Power BI reports, making sure it supports their company's and customer's needs.
This role provides endless opportunities for progression and education as when your working alongside the best in your field, knowledge sharing is a must!
They heavily value the importance of creating an inclusive, fun and diverse culture, making sure all their employees feel valued and supported.
Does this sound like it could be good fit to your experience and where you see yourself in the next couple of years?
Here are some requirements for this role:
- Experience and strong understanding of BI developments, such as data warehouse modelling, ETL processes and Data Management
- Business acumen within Sales, Supply chain or Finance
- Data Visualization in Power BI
- Documentation experiePreferably experience with Microsoft Azure and SQL using SSMS
- Meritorious with Microsoft Power Platform experience and operational work from sales, purchase or finance
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, get in touch today! Apply here or send your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com.
MS Business Intelligence / MS BI / Business Intelligence / Data Engineering / Azure / BI / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / SQL / T-SQL / MS SQL Server / SQL Server / ETL / OLAP / QlikView / Tableau / Cognos / BI Developer / Stockholm / Sweden