As a developer, you will be part of the integration team that work with integrating technology into different types of platforms. For you to quickly enroll in their business and code it is required that you have previous knowledge of programming, however you will get support to grow into the role while embarking on your companys technology. You will work at Imints office in Uppsala but will also travel to different places in the United States and countries in Asia and Europe approximately six times a year.
Your work duties includes:
* Develop and improve tools that simplify the integration process.
* Support customers via mail and phone regarding questions about the products.
* On-site support where you meet customers.
In the integration team you will program in C++. This position suits someone with a deep technical interest, good knowledge of programming and understanding of underlying hardware. You have the chance to develop and contribute to a world-leading stabilization technology, where you will be part of a smaller high technological company which is growing both on the national and international market.
* Have an IT related education on University level or equivalent
* Have good programming skills in C++
* Speak fluent English
It is considered and extra qualification if you
* Have worked with programming earlier, either work-life experience or school
As a person you are structured and make sure you never miss out on any details. Furthermore, you are social and like being a part of and working within a team. You are always curious and eager to develop and to learn new techniques and ways to work. Finally, you are also prestigeless, active and ambitious as a person and someone who always likes to take on a challenge.
* Start: Immediately, in consideration of notice
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Central Uppsala
* Contact information: Amanda Spejare, firstname.lastname@example.org
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Imint is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!