We are currently working with an international Sports Technology company based in Sweden. Our client is working with some of the most well-known organisations in Football/Soccer including the Premier League, La Liga to supply both Streaming and Analytic Platforms.
Our client is looking to strengthen their Development Team and is looking for an experienced Java Developer working on a remote basis in Malmo or Stockholm.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and develop sustainable solutions for their System.
- Identify improvements and suggest solutions to our system landscape
- Deliver and deploy our system that is hosted on AWS.
- Be part of daily operations of the System that is 100% in the cloud.
- Coordinate and work closely with the other developers within the team on features in our product road map.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have a passion for DevOps and constantly will work to improve our system
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with Java.
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech start-up with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- Our client wants to prioritise your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the further your career may take you.
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world.