Backend Java Developer (Contractors)
Sweden / Stockholm (fully remote)
I am closely working with a client who are a happy and ambitious group of individuals that love coding, the development of e-commerce solutions and new applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To understanding the systems and platforms my client is working on
- To be able to design solutions in a hectic environment efficiently
- Is able to put forward creative ideas to help develop ongoing projects
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills my client is looking for:
- Solid experience within Java development (5+ years)
- Good knowledge using Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Postgres, Redis, Jenkins, JRPS, Rest, Prometheus.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers.
- English in speech and writing
If you're interested in finding out more please apply for this exciting opportunity.
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to [ Link removed ] for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] .
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)
Java (Programming Language)