I'm presently working with a large product company based in Stockholm, looking to add experienced Backend Java Developers to work from their Offices in Gothenburg or HQ in Stockholm.
The client provides a benefits and re-numeration management platform, that allows employers to increase their employee engagement by showing clearly what their pay is and what benefits they access to.
As a result of natural market growth, my client is looking to expand their backend development team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Handle database frameworks, all integration basics, all the infrastructure, Identify improvements and suggest solutions to our system landscape
- Work closely with the DevOps team to ensure smooth implementation and deployment.
- Lend your knowledge to other members of the team and participate in a great team culture
Skills & Qualifications
- Have a minimum of 3+ years as a backend developer
- In depth knowledge of Java, Spring frame work and SQL
- Experience with CI/CD practices and it's associated tools.
- Experience with AWS or Angular experience is also beneficial
- Fluency in English is also a plus
- Competitive re-numeration package
- Allowances for wellness packages
- Annual Work gatherings and activities (Gothenburg only)
- Access to the office gym
- Flexible working hours