Azure integration Developer (Contractor)
Sweden, Lund (Onsite opportunity)
Development and support of integration solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform. Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs. Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented.
Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards.
Provide 3rd line support for escalated incidents.
- Experience in integration development
- Experience in programming in C# and .NET
- Experience of the following components in Azure: Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions , Azure Key Vault
- Experience in Azure storage: Azure event storage, Azure table storage, azure queue storage, azure Blob storage.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps/Git for agile planning and code repository.
- Knowledge of application architecture and service-oriented architecture.
- Working according to enterprise architecture frameworks; principles, policies, standards, patterns, roadmaps.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a solution design, configuration and/or build as well as determine estimates of effort.
- High competence in system development models, methodology and documentation.
If you're interested in finding out more please apply for this exciting opportunity.
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to [ Link removed ] for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] .