Autoliv is a supplier of automotive safety systems with a broad range of product offerings, including modules and components for passenger and driver airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. Autoliv is also a supplier of anti-whiplash systems, pedestrian protection systems and child seats.
Autoliv has its principal executive offices in Stockholm, Sweden and has approximately 64 production facilities in 25 countries. Autoliv’s customers include the world’s largest car manufacturers and Autoliv’s sales in 2020 were USD 7.4 billion. Autoliv has over 60,000 employees worldwide of which approximately 70 work at its headquarters in Stockholm.
Autoliv is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (ALV) and Nasdaq Stockholm (ALIVsdb) and reports its financial information in accordance with US accounting principles.
The annual report and further background information on the Autoliv group can be located at [ Link removed ]
This position will have the overall global responsible for Indirect Taxes. The person will report to the Global Head of Tax and work close with the Group Tax Team to develop and execute the Group Tax Strategy, with focus on innovation, business integration, technology, processes, global awareness, management of tax risks/internal controls and leadership. Your role will include:
- Overall global responsibilities for Indirect Tax
- Drive the Global Tax Technology Indirect Tax agenda within the organization
- Develop, optimize and implement global Indirect Tax end-to-end processes, tax and risk management frameworks
- Identify Indirect Tax planning opportunities
- Support the business with Indirect Tax advisory services; analyze tax implications of evolving legislation, suggest actions and follow up on execution
- Support the business by identifying changes to Indirect Tax laws globally and preparing for their respective impacts
- Execute and further the ongoing development of the Global Indirect Tax Strategy
- Maintain and expand the Indirect Tax network within Autoliv to increase Indirect Tax competence and share best practices
- Develop Indirect Tax training programs, coordinate and present training sessions
- Support the Global Head of Tax in driving and developing Autoliv Tax to a global, innovative business integrated function that is fit for the future
You have a degree in Business Administration and Economics and/or Law. Your focus is Indirect Tax issues and you most likely work as a Tax consultant or have an inhouse role at a large international company. Regardless of your current workplace you have a specific interest in Tax technology and the fast development within this area.
You have excellent technical and commercial knowledge of Indirect Taxes with awareness of other taxes. You have good understanding of global processes and are business-oriented, proactive and a strong leader with project management and execution capabilities.
You are analytical with the ability of strategic and critical thinking. We also value that you are responsible, innovative, and able to work independently in close collaboration with colleagues.
English proficiency is mandatory.
In this recruitment Autoliv cooperates with Ogunsen Executive Search. As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.