True was founded on the belief that doing good is the pathway to doing well. Their business success is a by-product of doing the right thing-treating people right, listening to new ideas and keeping culture at the heart of their business. You now have an opportunity to join True and be a part of their extraordinary journey!
True Search is an executive leadership advisory firm that places board and c-suite executives across all technologically enabled sectors such as SaaS, Consumer, Healthcare, Gaming and Fin Tech. As a part of True, youll thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, having a clear career path as well as working in a fun and rewarding business at the forefront of global technology talent.
You are offered
* The opportunity to join True on an important mission to build talent management ecosystem
* They are committed to being a leader in developing internal talent and have built a robust training, learning & development program to help you grow
* You will have access to wellbeing resources, wellness and coaching budget
* You will enjoy mobile coverage, monthly team events and flexible home office daysArbetsuppgifter
As an Associate at True, you will work on a variety of engaging
executive search projects. Each of their clients is different, so is every candidate that gets introduced to them, which never lets you fall into a routine that doesnt excite you. You will have the opportunity to build your own network with top executive talent in the tech industry and learn from successful peers in that field.
Some of the things you will do:
* Ensure completion of job description, target company list and market map at the outset of a search
* Conduct detailed research projects to map candidates & companies from relevant industries
* Sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates for every assigned search, in partnership with the Partner or Principal
* Prepare candidate assessments by providing detailed notes.
* Work effectively with the Engagement Coordinator on managing candidate interactions
* Prepare for client update calls by creating a clear agenda with discussion topics and ensure our collaboration and management tools are up to date.
* Active player in client interactions, e.g. presenting insights and background information on candidates
Vi söker dig som
* Professional experience in an externally facing project-management & client management oriented role such as sales, consulting or talent acquisition
* Experience in a fast-paced environment where management of numerous projects and competing demands was required.
* Fluent in English
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal skills and your drive for the position. To thrive in the role, you need to enjoy working at fast-paced and changing environment of a fast growing company. We believe that you are entrepreneurial and have a high energy level together with a high degree of integrity. You are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a proactive approach to work. Finally, you have excellent communication skills.
Furthermore, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
* Great at building relationships
* Start: Immediately or according to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
* Location: Kungsgatan 8, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from True Search that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more abou True Search at www.trueplatform.com