At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Research & Development specialists help power that growth thanks to the market-leading potential of our products and the way they can transform patients’ lives. Would you like to make a difference?
We are now recruiting an experienced Associated Laboratory Specialist – Chemical Analysis to our R&D Laboratory in Gothenburg! This is a full-time 14 months consultant assignment based in Gothenburg employed by Poolia.
Please feel free to contact Jenny Lundkvist if you have any questions before your application. Candidate selections are already ongoing and interviews at Mölnlycke Health Care will be held as soon as possible. Are you interested, please apply today!Om tjänsten
The R&D Laboratory is a vital part of the R&D Department and the unit is responsible for product, material and preclinical testing. The R&D Laboratory supports other functions within the company when there are specific needs to involve the Laboratory organization, both on a short and long term basis. The R&D Laboratory is involved in cross-functional projects as well as both internal and external activities. The Associate Laboratory Specialist – Chemical Analysis will perform analytical chemistry testing, act as speaking partner and “problem solver” in development projects and support and inspire colleagues.
Job Purpose: Provide projects, platforms and other customers with chemistry data accompanied by documented analysis and statistical input. Secure expertise within analytical chemistry testing and method development for Mölnlycke Health Care. You will be working at the R&D Laboratory in Gothenburg, where testing and method development within R&D projects are performed. The current position is a 14 months assignment.
• Analytical chemistry testing and material characterization, in particular extractables and leachables
• Scientific advice, support and testing in development projects
• Report data in accordance with the quality system.Vem är du?
• Relevant Master degree or Bachelor degree
• 2 years’ experience within relevant laboratory work
• Experience within Medical device / Pharma or relevant field
• Excellent test performance skills and knowledge within analytical chemistry and material characterization (product extraction tests, GCMS, LCMS, ICP, FTIR, SEM, Surface scanner, Optical microscopy and Contact angle, are some of the relevant methods and instruments covering areas of interest)
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Experience from working with cross disciplinary projects
• Knowledgeable within statistical analysis.
• English – fully professional fluency in written and spokenOm verksamheten
We have one purpose – to advance performance in healthcare across the world. So that healthcare professionals have what they need to achieve the best clinical, patient and financial outcomes. But different healthcare professionals have different needs. So we start by listening and making sure we understand them. Then we create solutions that are right for them and for their patients, and that are supported by evidence.
We contribute to advancing performance in other ways too. By sharing knowledge about our specialist clinical areas. And by helping to shape healthcare policies and protocols to raise standards of care worldwide. We have a strong commitment to healthcare professionals. And we’re proving it every day. Customers use our solutions in almost 100 countries – and we own operations in more than 40 of them. Although we’re a global company, our headquarters are still in Gothenburg – just a short distance from the town of Mölnlycke (pronounced 'Mon-licka'). The place where the company was founded in 1849 and the origin of the Mölnlycke name.
Learn more about Mölnlycke Health Care: www.molnlycke.se/