Newly created position due to demand in the market. Global business with strong 2021/2022 growth plans
Michael Page is a global leader in personnel consulting and recruitment of highly qualified specialists and middle and senior management focusing on permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. For nearly 40 years we supports both clients and candidates, offering professional services and setting global standards of specialist recruitment. The company has 155 offices in 36 countries around the world.
With 15 years experience of recruiting profiles for our clients on the Swedish market. At Michael Page, our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match at professional, operational and management levels.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking a Recruiter to join us and operate toward Denmark, Norway and Finland. This is an autonomous role where the successful candidate will maintain current preferred supplier accounts and develop new business through gaining local market knowledge. This position is to be located in the central Stockholm office.
- Meet with Clients to understand their current recruiting needs
- Become an expert in your field by understanding local markets - Candidates and Clients
- Build recruitment plans surrounding the countries - Specializations, verticals, geographical areas
- Work with the Business to ensure cross sales to other divisions are being achieved
- Promote the Michael Page brand through superior service, recruitment skills and business acumen
- Liaise with European Colleagues to share vital information on accounts
- Structure and manage your on day to ensure maximum productivity
- Extensive experience within a 360 degree recruitment role
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- The ability to work within a team
- Remote and Cross Boarder recruitment will be advantageous
- Strong Business Development skills
- Previous experience working with C level clientele
Michael Page offer a fully flexible working environment, Competitive base salary, bonus and a dedicated career path from day one.