EQT was founded in 1994 and is a purpose-driven global investment organization with close to three decades of consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors, and strategies. EQT invests in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. EQT has two overall Business Segments - Private Capital (including Private Equity, Ventures, Public Value, Growth), Real Assets (including Infrastructure and Real Estate) – guided by a responsible ownership approach and growth strategy.
Your role as Assistant:
In the role as an Assistant at EQT you will support three persons in the Business Development and Central Management teams, based in Stockholm. You will play an important role in making sure the day-to-day business flows as smoothly as possible and should enjoy and thrive in a high paced environment.
The role includes:
- Calendar management (responsibility for calendars including coordination of internal and external calls/meetings)
- Travel arrangements (including flights, accommodation, visas and transportation across time zones)
- Handling of receipts, invoices and agreements
- Preparation of meeting materials and presentations
- Experience of working in a similar position
- Experience of working in an international environment and/or experience from the financial services industry or other comparable, is considered a merit
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Google Workspace
- Fluent in English and Swedish in both speech and writing
To succeed in this position, we think that you are a service-minded and detail-oriented person with excellent spoken and written communication skills. We think that you are structured, have the ability to prioritize and has a positive can-do attitude. We also believe that you are a person with the ability to adapt quickly to changes and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment! We hope that your co-workers would describe you as an organized team player and a problem-solver!
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement
Extent: Full-time position
Salary: Fixed salary
Does the role as Assistant sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you.