The Area Manager Sales has the overall responsibility for the daily correspondence between a number of dealers and BMW Group Sweden. The Area Manager is responsible for improving dealer operational efficiency and informing and consulting the dealers about BMW Northern Europe´s overall strategy and business plan. The function as Area Manager is a coaching role and part of the dealer´s business in terms of encouraging them to maximize business processes, customer satisfaction, volume, and profitability.
• for improving dealer operational efficiency:
- by implementing and follow up on sales processes
- by defining and reaching targets for profitability, volume, and customer satisfaction
- by planning production together with dealers and monitor and manage dealer stock levels
- by establishing an overall business plan with budget, market- and activity plans etc.
• ensuring that the dealer has the right personnel, financial and local recourses to reach their targets
• to initiate and carry out activities to increase sales for their business
• to analyze the sales development, profitability, and results per dealer and when required, initiate action plans.
Pre-Requisites for the function:
• work-experience from close contact and cooperation with the dealer business
• university diploma within business or marketing is a merit but not a requirement
• experience from sales
• very good negotiating skills
• good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• excellent presentation skills
• fluency in Swedish and English both written and spoken
You are a proactive, self-starter with good communication skills. As a person you are service minded and enjoy a working day with a high pace. Your social skills are of great importance both towards dealers as well as within BMW. You have an excellent sense of brand and you´re your brand behavior is essential. The job can at times require flexible working hours as some events or travel will be outside regular business hours.
You will report to the Sales Manager Sweden, Martin Staszak, and the position is located in Sollentuna with extensive travel within the dedicated region.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website; [ Link removed ] . For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm email: [ Link removed ] or Martina Alexandersson email: [ Link removed ] .
Nobody drives BMW by coincidence. It´s a conscious choice, often the result of a dream. Neither is there anyone working at BMW by coincidence. Do you want to work with us? Welcome to send us your application including CV and letter.