As a software engineer at TT Electronics, you will have an important role in the work of developing and integrating technology into different types of market requests. Your main task will be to design and develop the embedded systems to support their hardware platforms. You will also be involved in designing, building and maintaining test automation of the software platforms using tools as Jenkins and Gitlab.
In your role as a software engineer you will work with projects ranging from small to large sizes, where the customers are located both in the EU and US. You will become a part of a large team that includes both hardware- and software engineers. You will be responsible for your own projects and together with your coworkers have responsibility for delivering on time and according to deadline.
For example, you will:
* Embedded Software design according to customers requirements
* API design for customers applications
* Perform software testing
The position suits you who want to work with developing products for the future and to be a part of TT Electronics customers transformation to a more wireless future. In the role you will get the opportunity to develop and collaborate with other talented and senior coworkers in the field and create good contacts internationally. If you want to be a part of a company that is currently expanding and be able to take a big responsibility for you work, this is the right position for you.
* A bachelors degree in electrical engineering, embedded system, computer engineering, or other relevant bachelor degree.
* Have experience of working with electronics, either from testing, circuit design or development and therefore have good knowledge within C-programming
* Is fluent in English, both in speech and in writing. Swedish is not a requirement for the position but is considered as a merit.
* Have the opportunity to travel within work
* Have a valid work permit and Swedish citizenship
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* You have experience of working with PCB design
As a person you describe yourself as responsible and structured. You are self reliant and enjoy working in a role where you need to take your own initiative, you have a business approach and think its a fun and interesting challenge with solving problems and therefore solutions oriented. Furthermore, we see that you have good communicative skills and the ability to work in team.
* Start: June 2019
* Extent to work: Fulltime, 38,5 h/week
* Working hours: Office hours with flexible working time
* Location: Kista, Stockholm
* Contact information: email@example.com
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from TT Electronics is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.