Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. We are now looking for a new ABM Lead to our Nordic Marketing & Communications-team, as our current ABM Lead is moving on to another position within the company.
In this role your responsibility is to lead the team as well as to develop and manage the roll out and implementation of our Account-based Marketing strategy for selected accounts and drive defined ABM objectives in line with agreed annual plans. You will report to the Nordic Marketing & Communications Director, and you work close to the Account Teams of the accounts under your responsibility. You will collaborate with our global Global ABM team and be part of the wider network to identify synergies and benefit from knowledge-sharing among peers.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop and drive our ABM-plan across the Nordics, leading the Nordic efforts together with 4-5 ABM professionals onsite and offsite.
• Head the ABM activities in the Swedish market, proactively working with the planning and the activation of the ABM efforts end-to-end.
• Work closely with the account sales and delivery teams, together with the wider Nordic ABM-team, and support their objectives for the respective accounts.
• Recommend marketing strategies and approaches to support account objectives and drive them.
• Identify marketing tactics and coordinate on a Nordic and local level to provide proactive, structured, long-term strategic marketing support.
• Support the account team by sharing best practices from other accounts, as well as any new ABM solutions/approaches.
• For the relevant accounts, lead pursuit marketing for scope extension and renewals, to help strengthen the winning sales plans.
• Track, measure and report on all ABM activity based on Sales KPIs and successes.
Qualifications for the role:
• 10+ years of experience within the area of marketing and communications
• Spike in ABM and pursuit marketing
• Relevant Academic degree
• Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Experience from digital marketing
• Experience and understanding of marketing ROI and marketing KPI´s and how to manage them
• Skilled project manager
• Experience in working with CRM will be considered a plus (Pardot/THOR)
• Experience in competitive research and marketing strategy
• Quality driven, goal oriented and structured doer
If you find the description of the role interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter in English through Jurek´s website; www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm email: [ Email address blocked ] or Martina Alexandersson email: [ Email address blocked ] .
Please note that we can´t accept email applications.