Are you ready to advance in client focused role adding value in Additive Manufacturing?
Today, the market for additive manufacturing and 3D printing is growing. We are looking for a person to a new position as application engineering for our new area Additive Manufacturing (3D printing). In this position you will be leading the area and investigate current and future trends within Additive Manufacturing.
What you will enjoy doing
As an application engineer within Additive Manufacturing at AGA, you will partner with our customers in order to explore the future of Additive Manufacturing and how it impacts our customers' production processes. Your goal is to contribute with increased profitability, productivity, quality and safety in the customer's processes and bring new business opportunities for AGA.
You will add value to our customers through your expertise in Additive Manufacturing and follow market developments and how these can be used by AGA to further develop our use of gases, applications, equipment and services. You will also play a big part in educating our region in complex technical topics; prepare and execute trainings and provide technical support to marketing activities and commercialization of the existing or new innovative solutions.
The customers are located mainly in Sweden, but you will also participate in projects in the Nordic and the Baltic countries.
You will be a part of a small regional team of highly engaged regional application engineers, with the responsibility for products and applications related to the manufacturing industry segment (welding, cutting and heating).
We prefer a person with some years of business experience, but are open to new graduates as well.
* Technical and/or scientific skills related to Additive Manufacturing/Laser/thermal spraying processes and understanding of customers' production processes
* University degree in a relevant technical area (Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or Physics is preferred)
* A strong innovative mindset
* A business minded personality with the ability to see new opportunities
* Good collaborative skills, both with internal and external contacts
* Interest in technology and development
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages and English
* Work effectively in a regional organization - cultural sensitivity, embraces diversity, understands business drivers in Northern geographies
Primarily at the headquarters in Lidingö, however other locations of AGA (in the Nordics) are possible if desired.
AGA, a member of The Linde Group, is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.113 billion euros in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
In this recruitment AGA is working with Hays. For inquiries about the role please contact recruitment consultant Sofia Gustafsson+46 (0)70 450 60 09. To apply please press the apply button. Apply ASAP as we are handling applicants as they come.