Swecon is looking for a customer-oriented application engineer to join the Business Strategy team. You will report to the Director Marketing & Business Strategy of Swecon Group and be located in our head office in Eskilstuna.
As an application engineer you will be a vital part of our strategic initiative to develop future business models and services offerings following the digitalization and technical development. When talking total cost of ownership, it is not only about the machine itself but also about how it is being used. We are developing ways to work more proactively with customers in a consultative way and it is essential for you to understand our customers operation.
This is what you will do
- Collect relevant information as input to site efficiency studies
- Perform production studies, jobsite evaluations, and support customers with advice on working methods, productivity and site efficiency
- Advise customers, together with our sales support, on the selection of machine type, size, specification and attachments, according to the customer’s application and productivity requirements
- Be responsible for the site simulation IT-tool and support to Swecon sales organization
- Evaluate and advise customers on methods to improve productivity and efficiency
- Participate in projects to develop Swecons future business models and services offerings