Imagine working together with some of the brightest and most creative persons within the information technology field. Imagine working for the Volvo Group, a leading global organization driving prosperity through transports solutions, with 100 000 employees, production in 20 countries and sales on more than 190 markets. Imagine working in a company where you’re opinions and ideas really matter.
Together we move the world.
The Volvo Group
is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands of AB Volvo.Volvo Group IT
manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solutions and services for the Volvo Group.Group IT Consulting
provide professional services according to Group IT organizational demand built on a unique combination of IT skills and business domain knowledge.
We are looking for an IT Application Developer
with a passion for new technologies, innovation and IT solutions. What we offer you
An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment developing business critical solutions. The opportunity and possibility to:
- work with exciting techniques and development practices in a complex technical environment
- grow by challenging assignments, competence development and coaching
- contribute in development of frameworks and ways of working
- grow your competence both within IT and the automotive domain
- Personal profile
- You have the ability to work under challenging, demanding and changing conditions. As person you are innovative, self driving, have a strong technical focus and interest in combination with a customer oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute to a positive team spirit and you like taking responsibility for the results.
- A university degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience from software development, agile development and continuous improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from the automotive industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Valid work-permit for Sweden if not a citizen, please include this information when applying
We are looking for a person with strong competence in one or more of the below areas:
Collaboration on open-source projects is a plus.
- Development for Cloud
- IoT projects
- VR development, Unity or similar
- Test automation
- Production critical applications
- Domain Driven Design
- Test Driven Development
Skövde, Sweden For further information, please contact:
Lotta Waxberg Prytz, Consultant Manager IT Consulting EMEA, +46 72 862 3048
Ulf Gustafsson, Consultant Manager IT Consulting EMEA, +46 72 862 3047
Teresia Lockström, HR Business Partner, +46 31 3229936 Union representatives:
Akademikerna – Peter Månsson, phone +46 31 322 06 84
Unionen – Annette Persson phone +46 500 78 80 02