Application Developer (Android/Kotlin)
These guys want to shape suitable cities of the future and place an enthesis on public transport. Your work here will help improve travel and destination. At over 5,000 people strong, this client values excellent service, mutual respect, constant development and measurable results. Now they are looking for an experienced Application Developer who wants to make a difference by challenging old truths and finding new solutions.
The IT department here is working hard to ensure that their overall solution is the best technically possible and cost-effective. They also have a new focus, to assist the overall business in the digitalisation of their technical and business services.
- Building stable, scalable applications with high availability
- Bug fixing, incident management and further development of mobile applications
- Reviewing the architecture and suggesting improvement
- Contributing your expertise and involve other team members
- Be involved in requirements collection and specification of user stories
- Solid experience and interest in mobile app development - Android & Kotlin
- Knowledge of Xamarin and iOS
- Knowledge of web - React.JS, Angular or Vue
- Interest in UX/UI
- Fluency in Swedish and English - Written and Spoken
Keywords: Android, Kotlin, Xamarin, Angular and Vue.JS, Azure, Azure Cosmo
What's on offer:
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- ITP1 Pension
- 30 Vacation days
- Collective Agreement
- Other benefits including Gym Card, Medical Care, etc.
Apply by sending your resume to [ Email address blocked ] . For any questions please contact Jenna Owens.
Android (Operating System)