Are you passionate about people, customer value and technology? Do you want to join our fantastic multicultural software consultant team and start a journey in your personal development?
For one of our biggest clients, we are looking for an Application and Operation Support Engineer who will work with analyzing and resolving support cases in the Core area of Connected Solutions Technology. This includes Vehicle Communication and Activation as well as functions such as Vehicle Status and Remote Software Download. They are organized in domain teams with DevOps responsibility in each team and work in 2 week sprints and in 10 week SAFe train iterations.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will work in tight collaboration with the domain teams in the Core area. You will drive improvement and agenda of the existing and future of our platform – the fundament of the Connected Solution’s deliveries. They do not only develop on-request, but also help the stakeholders to identify the optimal solution concept.
• Resolution of support cases for their services – in collaboration with Core domain teams and other domain teams.
• Track and report progress in support cases and share information across the Core area.
• Configure, deploy and monitor the software.
• Drive exploration of new technologies and changes in way of working, which have potential to improve the way they manage support.
• Support the domain teams in keeping a prioritized maintenance backlog.
• A university degree in engineering, computer science or similar
• Experience from service operation and support
• Preferably knowledge in automation and monitoring tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Grafana
• Basic skills in Java, SQL Databases, Linux and AWS
• Fluent in English - both written and spoken
For this position we put high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate for people, customer value and technology. As a person you are structured, target oriented and you love to solve problems. You easily take initiatives needed for progress. You are excellent in communication, both when it comes to technical details as well as business needs. You have the ability to establish and maintain good relations with partners and stakeholders. Being a team player with positive, agile mindset and a customer oriented attitude is in your nature, and you know the various challenges of application development, quality assurance, deployment, operation and maintenance.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last date to apply: 2021-11-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: [ Email address blocked ]