LumenRadio is a fast-growing IoT company with high ambitions. Our vision is to become the most successful tech-company in the forefront of tech development.
Therefore we are looking for you who want to join an exciting journey!
You will work in a truly cross-functional team together with other app developers, embedded developers and from time-to-time HW developers. Dynamic, fast paced environment with high degree of freedom and responsibility to take decisions.
We are committed to our job, our company goals and present in the reality of our customers. We cooperate and support each other in every aspect, from getting a cup of coffee for a colleague, booking a shipment, or going to London to solve an urgent situation. We always strive to have fun at work, which spills over to our customers, who enjoys doing business with us.
'LumenRadio’s vision is to become the tech powerhouse within short-range device-to-device communication. We have declared war on cables and our promise is to deliver Wireless Without Worries, no matter what.'
- Sasko Simonovski, R&D Director
Find out more about the position, the company and your future co-workers at [ Link removed ]
- Cross platform (iOS and Android) app development
- Simple type of backend development/evolvementPlatform decisions (app and backend)
- Drive pre- studies, proposals, system design activities, system testing (QA), acceptance test
- Plan and execute product/project plans
- Platform decisions (app and backend)
- Drive process improvements
- Lead technical customer dialogs
- Holding seminars.
You are responsible for creating the conditions and lead the app development in phases, such as system design, development/design, testing, system testing, certification & maintenance, in collaboration with your colleagues.
- App development
- Backend solutions
- Drawing up requirement specifications
- Breaking down requirements.
- Proven experience and knowledge of app development
- Working with techniques as C#, Xamarin, .NET, SQL database, Python, Unit testing, REST API
- Working and develop backend solutions with Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure)
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, preferably Swedish as well
- Experience of developing bluetooth functionality to interface embedded product
To be successful with us, we believe that you are self-motivated, structured and take responsibility for your own work in combination with an open mind-set. You can identify problems across many different technical areas and take initiative to solve them. With a great passion for technology, you follow trends and keep up to date within you field.
We offer you the possibility to work at a product company, where you see the result of your efforts, working with hardware, firmware, app, web servers, all together with competent and smart colleagues, willing to share their knowledge. You will be able to contribute and influence how we work in the future and will discover new areas of interest. LumenRadio gives a yearly contribution to spend on cultivating employees’ interests and offers interesting development opportunities.
Contact and application
If you want further information about the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Josefine Petersson at 0702-501429 or Malou Magnusson at 0707-588745.
Submit your application via the application button. We work with ongoing selection during this recruitment, we would therefore like to receive your application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application!
Your browser does not support the video tag.