Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to be a part of one of Gothenburg’s up-and-coming consultancy companies?
On behalf of Software by Quokka we are now looking for talented software developers with experience in developing applications in Android and/or iOS. Experience from integration of the Android stack towards the HW platform and integration with cloud-based backend services is a plus.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Comfortable in both front- and back-end development within Android and/or iOS applications, frame works and third-party libraries.
- Deep knowledge in the Android ecosystem and good understanding of different cloud services.
- Experience of designing/implementing highly scalable mobile solutions, particularly the design of interfaces between mobile and cloud platforms.
- Great SW craftsmanship. Preferred languages are Java, Kotlin, Swift, C++ and/or Python.
- Experience from architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Experience with testing in Android and iOS, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Experience using the Android SDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
Who are you?
- Experience in AOSP and the AOSP build system and/or GNU make
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Experience from Embedded Linux development
- Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies.
We believe that you are curious, flexible, open-minded and eager to continuously improve your skills. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling technical challenges. You enjoy teamwork but at the same time you are able to work independently and drive development on your own. You have a positive attitude and the willingness and ability to progress and deliver.
About Software by Quokka
Software by Quokka AB, a subsidiary of Quokka AB, and part of Hans Andersson Group, offers high-end software engineering services to enterprises within Automotive, Telecom, MedTech and Fintech. In addition, they are an incubator for start-ups. Within the group of 22 companies they have vast experience from starting new companies and a genuine interest to invest in ideas and people they believe in. They know that their success is based on enabling the full potential of their employees – their most important asset! Their culture is based on trust, care, and joy. On top of this they work to create an environment permeated of curiosity, creativity, and innovation.
They are inspired by the Quokka – known for its curiosity and for being the happiest animal on the planet!
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Sofia Philipsson at sofia.philipsson@softwareskills .se for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.