Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to be a part of one of Gothenburg’s up-and-coming consultancy companies? On behalf of Software by Quokka we are now looking for talented software developers with experience in developing applications in Android and/or iOS. Experience from integration of the Android stack towards the HW platform and integration with cloud-based backend services is a plus.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent Software Craftmanship, with ability to develop testable and maintainable code, using modern technologies and tool sets.
- Fluent in Kotlin, Java and good understanding of the Android platform and framework
- Experience with testing in Android, both unit and instrumentation tests, including automation. Espresso and UI Automator.
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working in a Linux environment
- Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools
- Experience from embedded C/C++ development
- IOS moble app development experience
- Experience in Cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, GCP and Azure
- Good knowledge in BLE technologies
Who are you?
We believe that you are curious, flexible, open-minded and eager to continuously improve your skills. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling technical challenges and your positive attitude help you progress and deliver. It is important that you speak English on a professional level and have a couple of years of experience from mobile app android development and related technologies and frameworks.
About Software by Quokka
Software by Quokka AB, a subsidiary of Quokka AB, and part of Hans Andersson Group, offers high-end software engineering services to enterprises. In addition, they are an incubator for start-ups. Central is their employee focus, which embraces creativity and innovation. They believe their success is based on enabling the full potential of their employees – their most important asset.
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Sofia Philipsson at [ Email address blocked ] for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.