0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Job Description - 6 Months - Hybrid - Swedish Speaking
Our client in Gothenburg in the financial services industry is looking for a Azure Data Engineer to come in and assist in the forming the modern data landscape within cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyses current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics Services.
- Develop best practices including reusable code, libraries, patterns, and consumable frameworks for cloud-based data warehousing and ETL.
- Participate in development and maintenance of Data warehouses
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Data Tools, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Strong experience with SQL
- Ability to programme with Python
Job ID: TM300523