This international company are looking for an analytics advisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading global provider of business decision- making data and analytics for almost 200 years. They help their partners and customers grow and thrive through the power of data, analytics and data-driven solutions.
As part of Analytics Advisory, you will be responsible for selling analysis-centric solutions and managing larger business opportunities and projects, when a clear customer need has been identified. You also play an important role in the work of defining the market's future needs within the analysis area. You will work daily with other teams, and across national borders with access to global data, industry-leading products and solutions.
- Experience in roles in sales and marketing, management consulting, business development in B2B. Could also be a product owner in "Sales & Marketing Analytics"
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of working data-driven through B2B analysis in sales and marketing - both customer problems and opportunities
- Relevant industry experience eg. Industry, tech or telecom
- Project management; experience of managing several key people / parties in complex project contexts
- Very good PowerPoint skills
As well as getting the chance to work with a global, data-driven company, this role will allow you to work closely with the business stakeholders. The culture within the business is very sociable there is lots of knowledge sharing and chances to collaborate with different teams and people in the business.
If this sounds like something that suits you, please apply today.
For more information, please send an email to [ Email address blocked ]