We offer you a fun role at one of the top business schools in Europe where you will be able to broaden your experience and develop your skills. This is your opportunity to be a part of an organization with a clear mission: to strengthen Swedens competitiveness through scientific teaching and research. If you are looking for a flexible and challenging role where you can gain experience from an international work environment, this is the perfect match for you! We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, so do not wait to send in yours. Send in your application already today!
As an Alumni Communications Specialist you will be responsible for the communication between SSE and their alumni as well as managing projects related to strengthening the communication and engagement (fundraising). Your role will be broad and challenging, and it includes working with multiple actors and principals as well as networking.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer!
• Project Management: lead on Annual Fund, a large and important project connected to fundraising, and potentially other smaller projects.
• Content creation: creating engagement campaigns and content for social media, basic image editing and collecting metrics.
• Communications send-outs: managing fundraising website and responsible for alumni newsletter as well as emails.
• Coordination: coordinate with other team members and suppliers for projects and communication.
Vi söker dig som
• Have an academic background in communications
• Have excellent skills in both written and verbal communication in Swedish and English since both languages are used daily.
• Have a few years of work experience from similar work tasks
• Experience in simple editing programs, such as adobe
• Interest in and work experience from educational sector and/or fundraising
• Experience from B2B-communications
As a person you are:
• Taking initiative
• Start: End of october
• Location: Sveavägen 65, Stockholm
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Therefore, all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
The Stockholm School of Economics is ranked as the top business school in the Nordic and Baltic countries and enjoys a strong international reputation. World-class research forms the foundation of our educational offering, which includes Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA, and Executive Education programs. Through creativity and collaboration, the Stockholm School of Economics provides an environment where ambitious students and accomplished researchers meet to address contemporary challenges within business and economics, particularly those concerning sustainability, diversity and innovation.
Apart from delivering world class education within business and economics, SSE students are trained to be successful decision makers and leaders of the future. Our educational mission has over the years strengthened SSE students, and you can read more about it here.
SSE is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.