Are you passionate about AI and Machine Learning and want to experiment with data from SVT Play? Then apply and join our new team!
We try to be one the most inclusive and fun places to work in the media tech world. We believe in autonomous teams and freedom to choose how to work and with what tools. Working with SVT Play, what you do will have an effect on millions of people.
Here you will be offered a creative and supportive role where you will have great opportunities to influence our development and working methods together with your team. We think that the best solution is the result of collaboration and openness to new ideas!
Here we also believe in:
- A kind and open culture. We think diverse teams are the most creative so we welcome all identities and backgrounds.
- An environment where we dare to innovate around new technology and new ways of working.
- Quality and long-term perspective in everything we do.
- Your individual development and being constantly challenged in a complex and exciting data environment.
As an AI and Machine Learning Engineer with us at SVTi, you will have a creative and supportive role. Here, you will have great opportunities to influence our development and working methods together with your team. It means:
- Understand our problem space and when applicable to use Machine Learning or AI solutions to improve support for our users, including designing, implementing and evaluating models.
- Be the specialist in AI and Machine Learning and inspire the rest of the team in that area.
- Always "have one ear against the rails" for new techniques and tools in your field.
- Plan for our data journey and influence which road we will take and what solutions we will build.
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
You will be a part of The Planning Insight team which is a cross-organizational area between Development, Content Production and Data Science. This is a new team consisting Analysts, Data Engineers, Developers and Content Specialists and much of what we do is unexplored at SVT so we are looking forward to doing a lot of experiments and prototyping.
We believe that we will have some kind of office-remote mix for post-corona. Working remotely can be the best way to get things done and working on-site is great for creative meetings and for meeting the team and colleagues which is important for many of us. Your office will be the SVT-house at Gärdet in central Stockholm.
We think you have worked some years in the field and have worked with different Machine Learning techniques, frameworks and libraries, as well as knowledge in statistical modelling and algorithms. We believe you have experience in programming and related data-heavy languages like Python or R.
You will be an ambassador for Machine Learning solutions and as we are on a mission, communication skills will be great and we think you will love it here if you are curious and self-motivated to try new things!
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!