This position is responsible for Aftermarket operations of his/her country for all products' categories, assuring daily contacts with the repair centers (& refurbishment center).
He/ She is the single point of contact/referent for the country regarding Aftermarket matters. He/ She drives appropriate actions with respect to Repairs NPS ( and all other correlative NPS).
He/she deploys in the market any Global/European initiative.
A story of invention. Driven by frustration with his old vacuum and a passion for problem solving, James Dyson invented the first bagless vacuum. No big companies wanted to buy his invention - selling vacuum bags was far too profitable. So James decided to set up his own company.
He called it Dyson.
At Dyson we are focused on solving the problems that others have ignored; solving them first using our technology and ingenuity. In order to achieve this, we need to pioneer technologies that are different and authentic. This is the core of what we do and who we are. We must strive to create the future, every single day by developing new things, different things, things that go against the grain with a diverse and global team of ingenious minds.
- Ensures management & execution of Aftermarket operation in his/her country on all categories of products as per defined policy/processes and Dyson quality standards
- Repairs management ( Ordering/Fulfillment)
- Ensures repair center proceeds in a compliant manner with Dyson quality standards & expectations
- Is accountable for repair lead-time and service level in the country (monthly reporting & non-performance root cause analysis)- He/ She leads Monthly Business reviews with the support of Europe Head of Aftermarket - He /she should behave as the repair center account manager.
- Communicates /handles with repair centers any IT issue
- Is accountable for providing repair forecasts and spares forecasts
- Collaborates and contributes to helping Dyson detecting quality issues and improve quality or quality of repairs.
- Ensures set up /deployment
- Manages repair workshop manager ( Dyson in house)
- Maintains regular reporting to ensure good follow-up of the activity
- Operational interactions
- Raises Pos, checks Invoices
- Monitors Credit and accounts payable
- Monitors courier performance (and costs with Logistics counterparts)
- Service Request management
- Manages communication with CPM and ensure CPM is updated at any time about escalations/spare parts shortage to manage Owners as per Happy Owner process.
- Manages Customers complaints with CPM
- Adheres to Happy Owners process
- Ensures SLA of SRs
- Manages escalations linked to capacity shortfall/IT issues/contact center or courier performance.
- Spares parts
- Ensures spares parts stock is managed appropriately ( accuracy objective/level of inventory in $ and volumes) with the support of the workshop manager
- Ensures required spares are available and raise alerts
- Informs and Manages shortages with CPM
- Is up to date at any time about supply situation
- Project management
- Supports and deploys any European initiative /project locally
- Accompany Salesforce deployment in repair centers
- Is up to date on new products launch
- Evaluates & proposes improvement projects in the country, ensures continuous improvement for throughput and cost reductions.
- Is the country ambassador towards Europe, ensuring feedback back and forth regarding Aftermarket
- Provides feedback and reporting to Europe team to improve our Aftermarket operations/services ( NPS driven)
- Fosters a sense of teamwork throughout the organization.
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years' experience in Service ideally , or operations or manufacturing environment
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working independently and leading projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Teamwork oriented / Ability to work across countries
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, ability to work across functional areas
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and adaptation skills to insure good partnership with our repair center & CPM teams
This is an opportunity to be a part of a unique & growing technology company with a global footprint, and a chance to be responsible for Aftermarket operations in Sweden for all categories.