Working with finance is all about achieving the business objectives by offering efficient, reliable and proactive financial support and analysis to our key stakeholders. We identify ourselves as true business partners, contributing with our expertise in analyzing facts and details and communicating the results in the most informative manner.
Sandvik Materials Technology (SMT) EMEA AB is the invoicing company of Sandvik Materials Technology within sales area EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). We support the sales organization in the daily work by continually developing and striving towards best practices in the financial area and back office functions.
SMT EMEA AB is now recruiting an analytical and service-minded Accounts Receivable (AR) Assistant & Credit Controller to join our team in Kista, Stockholm. We offer you a position in our organization with an exciting opportunity to work with global contacts, building an extensive network and, together with the team, develop your skills for a further career within finance.
As an AR Accountant & Credit Controller you are responsible for:
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with our financial policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Solving issues raised by our customers to maintain customer satisfaction and avoid delays
- Generate financial statements and reports of our accounts receivable status
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliations
- Work proactively to identify potential problems in individual customer accounts, anticipating where problems are likely to occur and monitor changes in customer behavior
- Cash collection in France and Iberia, implying daily contact with customers and our Sales Units
- Collect information and make analysis of customer credit worthiness accurately and in a timely manner
- Review credit limits according to our policy and act when necessary to reduce potential risks
- Recognize and communicate potential issues/ risks with Managing director, Sales Manager and Sales representative
Recruiting Company: Sandvik Materials Technology EMEA AB
Location: Stockholm, Kista
- Education in finance or business administration; or work experience from a similar position, preferably in a larger company with stakeholders spread globally across cultural borders
- Experience from credit control, trade finance or accounts receivable/payable
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and knowledge of SAP or other financial systems
- Fluent in French and English. Another European language is an asset, Spanish is highly valuable
We are sincerely interested in, and value your personality. You have an organized and analytical mind, pay close attention to details and have a natural talent for operating in a fast-paced environment. You are often perceived as someone working with continuous improvements and you thrive on taking on and solving challenges, both big and small. Excellent teamwork is very important to you, and you take an active part in enhancing the team spirit and bringing passion into your daily assignments. As we are working and acting as a service provider to internal and external stakeholders, you are very service minded, and you also use your great communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships, always keeping the customer and business in mind.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of advanced stainless steels and special alloys for the most demanding industries. The offering covers a large variety of product forms, such as tube, pipe, strip and metal powder as well as products for industrial heating. Operations are divided into three product areas; Tube, Kanthal and StripTech.
At Sandvik Materials Technology our mission is much more than delivering good products, technology and processes – working together to develop solutions based on our customers’ needs, and, thereby, achieving our business goals is a better description of our daily work. With curious co-workers and safety as our first priority, we create a work environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
SMT has initiated an exciting journey to explore the possibility of a separate listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange – earliest in year 2022, provided that the circumstances are deemed right at the time. With a clear direction for our journey ahead, utilizing our position as technology leader, progressive customer partner and sustainability driver, we aim to become an even stronger and independent company within our industry.
[ Link removed ]
Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than June 11th, as the selection and interviews are ongoing. The positions may be filled before the deadline. The positions may be filled before the deadline. Apply via www.merimind.se. For questions please contact Recruitment consultant Frida Dahlqvist [ Email address blocked ]
Consider this before you submit your application.(GDPR)
Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Credit Controller AR kundreskontra