We’re looking for a driven Account Manager superstar!
We are the interview intelligence platform company Tengai and we’re using conversational AI to help employers assess their candidates in a fun, scientific and data-driven way without being affected by unconscious bias in the process. Our product is well-known in our industry due to a lot of global media buzz and we’ve won several innovation awards.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Since our first product was born back in 2018 we´ve constantly been challenging the status quo in our industry, the recruitment industry. We believe that new norms shape the future of work and our product contributes to setting a new standard for how we select and recruit new employees on their own terms. With our latest release, a digital version of Tengai, we can enhance our growth even further, helping companies all over the world to a more data driven, science-based and fair selection process.
If you´re looking to advance your career, progress in a rapidly growing company all whilst having fun, we´d love to hear from you!
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle day to day sales outreach from both inbound and outbound sales- and marketing activities.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Forecasts and track client account metrics
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Work closely with product development with goal to deliver best Tengai-experience.
THE JOB IN BRIEF
Since we´re still early in our journey, calling the sales department a department might be an overstatement. However, that doesn´t make your role less important, quite the opposite, you´ll be a super important part of setting the high standards for our future growth. To your help, you´ll have dedicated specialists within recruitment and product development with long experience in their field.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Previous sales experience (preferably B2B)
- Ideally, you´ll have experience working in the HR tech or SAAS industry (desired but not essential, your personality skills are more important)
- Being proactive is a must. Keeping high activity and being able to motivate yourself is an important part of the job.
- Highly organised to ensure that your diary is full and you´re able to manage a sales process from start to finish (including cold calling, booking meetings, closing deals)
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Besides the most obvious, that you are passionate about sales we hope that you´ll also share our passion for making the working world better for everyone.
You have a growth mindset, you work hard and effectively to achieve your sales targets.
We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.