Bio-Rad Laboratories is looking to recruit an outgoing and result-oriented Account Manager to cover the Lund-Malmö territory.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. Founded over six decades ago, the company has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling the Bio-Rad product line and services to customers in assigned territory primarily through field sales activities. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to build professional relationships with science experts and apply your own scientific knowledge to identify customer needs and how we best can provide a solution to fit that need.
We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude, relationship-building skills and a technical interest combined with a commercial drive. If this sounds interesting to you - come join us!
This position is full time and a fixed term contract until 31 of December 2022. We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!
Primary responsibilities include:
• Promote and sell Bio-Rad products (including consumables, apparatus and equipment/workflows) to assigned accounts in the region; Malmö and Lund
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Build customer relationships through sales activities and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Initiate contact and set up meetings, lab visits, possibly demos, with potential clients.
• Provide prompt response to all customer requests and timely resolutions of problems or concerns
• Collaborate as part of a high-functioning team, including Field Application Specialists and Regional Sales Specialists
• Identify and develop new client opportunities
• Plan, execute and report all sales activities and processes in order to reach the goal set for the territory of responsibility
• Together with the Sales and Marketing team, develop sales and marketing plans
• Attend sales training seminars to increase product knowledge and gain personal development
Key qualifications are:
-Academic degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or related. MSc or PhD preferred
-Strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in relevant molecular biology techniques like qPCR and Western blot
-Experience in sales within life sciences is a plus.
-Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and Swedish is a requirement
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is driven to achieve and exceed sales results in challenging and/or competitive situations. You have a keen ability to initiate contact and develop relationships with people and a proactive and creative approach to looking after the needs and concerns of customers.
Other important personal attributes include: good organizational and time management skills; a strong ability to work both independently and contribute in a team environment and; flexibility in changing priorities in order to pursue new valuable commercial opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
Bio-Rad Laboratories has played a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery for over 50 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. Founded in 1952, we have a global team of more than 8,500 employees and serve more than 150,000 research and industry customers worldwide through our global network of operations. To learn more about Bio-Rad, please visit: www.bio-rad.com