ADB Safegate leads the world in smart solutions that help airports handle aircrafts more safely and efficiently, from approach to departure. Our products and services can lift any airport's performance from approach, runway and taxiway lighting; tower-based traffic control systems; to intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to shape the future of aviation. We are now offering a fascinating position as Account Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager Scandics, the Account Manager will be responsible for building out our sales and marketing strategy, sales forecasting reports, and sales pipeline for given accounts in the region. This role will monitor our sales performance with the goal of expanding our company's turn over for the defined Accounts. Travelling will be a natural part of your work and therefore regular customer visits will be expected.
As our Account Manager, you will be the single point of contact for all account transactions and develop an effective business network in the airport ecosystem of the account. You will drive and take full ownership of our sales processes in order to meet defined targets. The key in this role is to anticipate customer needs and translate them into tangible sales opportunities, to build a realistic opportunity pipeline and turn them into orders. You have an entrepreneurial attitude with drive and creativity to bring continuous and sustainable growth.
You will also:
- liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs in aiming to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- understand competitive landscape and define winning strategy for project and product business
- develop long term account strategy to become the Airfield technology partner of the airports in your region
You are skilled in communication with people and are able to read between the lines to understand the needs of the customer. You are solution-oriented, positive, open to new challenges and enjoy working in different cultural environments. You are able to work high and low and enjoy negotiating contracts.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Sales, financial business and/or Engineering, alternatively equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in B2B sales
- Experience in working with complex system selling
- Experience within Technology Project sales
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary acquisition teams
- You speak fluently English any Nordic language
Good to have:
- Experience in aviation sector
- You speak fluently Swedish
We offer an exciting working environment, where you can learn and grow. Accompanied with an attractive salary package!
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible but no later than 2021-07-31, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
For this recruitment assignment, ADB SAFEGATE is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the role, please contact Therese Roos at [ Email address blocked ] .
Ready for take-off? Check-In now!