Ankorstore has expanded rapidly on the European market is now aiming to take off in the Nordics with a base in Stockholm. We are looking for talented and driven sales people to join them on their mission to strengthen independent retail in Europe.
Apply today since we work with ongoing selection.
Ankorstore believes that local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities we live in. And that those independent retailers can flourish if they are provided with great tools & purchasing conditions, which Ankorstore provides. They are building the largest European B2B marketplace connecting authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers and shops.
You are offered
* The opportunity to contribute and grow with Ankorstore, both professionally and as a person
* An international environment and a close collaboration with the teams in France
* The freedom to influence decisions and have plenty of room to pursue your own work
* Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae)
* Competitive package, fixed and bonusArbetsuppgifter
As an Account Executive your mission will be to hunt for the best brands in the Nordics to add to Ankorstores catalogue. This is a key role for the companys success. Through your work, you will be growing their offer and allowing retailers to continuously source curated brands to buy.
Your main work tasks involve:
* Pitching new brands and growing the catalogue. You will have a dedicated lead portfolio to follow and track to make sure you get the best conversion rates. Youll work closely with the growth team to target opportunities.
* Onboarding: You will work closely with the content team to assist your brands in integrating their products on Ankorstore and will make sure they get the best experience for their first weeks on the platform.
* Improve: You will work closely with other Account Executives as well as the rest of the Nordics team to iterate processes, sales strategy, and tactics to always be the most efficient possible.
* Knowledge sharing: You will contribute to bringing knowledge and product feedback to your manager to continuously improve our product experience and gain acquisition.
Vi söker dig som
We are recruiting on different levels for this role (junior/senior), depending on experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
* At least 1 year of experience in a Sales role B2B, preferably in the tech environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in one of the Nordic languages (native), as well as English
Additional optional qualities
* Knowledge of the wholesale or retailer industry
* Data driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
* Work experience in a fast-growing tech environment
* Fluency in another Nordic language
* Experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce
As a person you are
* Result-oriented, you can manage multiple relationships at a time and work in a high pace environment
* Structured and flexible
* A communicative doer, a closer who dont take no for an answer and have a ability to adapt perfectly to its audience
* You are curious and share empathy for the brands you speak with: you wouldnt mind chatting with a brand at a store
* Start: ASAP
* Work extent: Long-term
* Location: Central Stockholm, remote is a possibility
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Ankorstore that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
At Ankorstore they are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable. Ankorstore is revolutionizing independent trade by simplifying transactions between brands and the best concept stores and resellers in Europe. You can discover more on their website.