As an Account Executive, you will have the gaming industry insights at your fingertips. You will leverage the company's plattform and your ever-growing gaming industry knowledge to sell their software to some of the most exciting gaming publishers and developers in the world.
They are a fast-growing Swedish gaming tech company on a mission to deliver the best ecosystem that connects all major stakeholders in gaming for commercial and creative growth.
They provide publishers and game studios of all sizes with a self-service, one-stop-shop platform to take full control of their content creator and influencer marketing activities. They can do this because They have created the most advanced discovery and analytics tool for Twitch and YouTube and combined it with a world-class campaign tool for pre-launch hype and game key distribution.
- Drive success of the company's goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory or within the core verticals
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by online demo
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- 1+ years SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling web-based products/services
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Proficient skill in Hubspot
This is an opportunity to become an expert in the gaming industry and work with top executives within it.
They want to evolve the entire gaming industry. By providing developers and publishers with more qualitative market data and marketing tools, we enable better decision-making that will lead to better games. Better games create better conditions for content creators to maintain and build their brands and provide consumers with better experiences.
You will part of an innovative and fast-paced environment. They are passionate about what they do and you will be working with a team of high-performing individuals who love video games.
Interested in learning more? Submit your info and let's get a conversation going!