ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a 2nd line support at Pagero you will handle support cases where troubleshooting, analyzing and working with advanced error handling is a major part of the daily work. The 2nd line team has the responsibility of all production communications and supports the other teams internally with knowledge about the platform, applications and services. You will work closely with your team by assisting the operations of production files and handling customer specific solutions.
Pagero is expanding their support team with a 24/7 2nd line support, where your team will be providing 24/7 support to its customers and where you will work on a rotating schedule consisting of day, evening, night and weekend shifts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Monitoring document flows and deviations in the platform
- Internal and external testing
- Setups of customer specific applications
- Providing installation support to end customers
- Quality assurance and maintainability
- Creating and updating internal documentation
- Acting as the last instance support
Your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and that wants to be part of our journey towards a unified customer experience and would enjoy doing so from a technical point of view. You have an interest for technology and are a driven individual that is not afraid to make mistakes or ask questions. We also believe that you are a communicative and flexible person, that works just as well in teams as independently. You work in a structural and qualitative way and has an analytical mindset that helps you in your daily work.
- Experience from support work, either from a similar position or as an IT-technician within configuration, installation, hardware etc.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and spoken as well as basic level Swedish.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Experience of EDI (e-invoice/order)
- Experience from working internationally
- Experience from working wit XML and/or other structured formats
- Knowledge within communication protocols
- Knowledge in other languages besides English and Swedish
We believe business should be easy. That is why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at [ Link removed ] ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is is a recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by Pagero.WORKING HOURS:
Day, evening, night and weekend shifts on a rotating schedule.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full-time, long-term
- Start date: November
- Location: Gothenburg, Västra Hamngatan 1
- Contact person: Dino Segetalo, [ Link removed ]
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That’s why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling – every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. ”Friday – everyday”, how about that?