As an employer branding specialist, you will be part of our customers People & Talent team where your mission is to position our customer as a top tech employer, with the aim of attracting & engaging the best talents within the tech space, all over the world. You will share the story - who they are, the journey they are on and where they are going - in the best possible way.
You will drive and have ownership of internal and external employer branding and communication activities. Your daily operative tasks will include collaborate with the recruiters to identify bottlenecks and find innovative ways to attract tech talent, as well as creating content for storytelling and making sure our channels internally and externally is up to date. Your focus will be shifting between creating overall awareness of the employer brand down to finetuning the details when converting candidates to employees.
We believe that you are currently working with employer branding and preferably within tech. You have a strong analytical ability where you can see the whole life circle and outcome of our branding initiatives. We work in a constant changing environment and no day is like the other. Are you looking for a fastmoving, entrepreneurial environment where you can be part of building and retaining an outstanding first-class candidate- and employee experience, then this is your opportunity!
You will be a part of a value driven company. We are one team, and we share our knowledge and competence. We work hard and have fun doing so! You will take on great responsibility from the start and be able to contribute with lots and lots of ideas.
The job of an employer branding specialist comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your role includes both strategic and operational work, including:
• Internal and external communication that is linked to our employer branding work
• Plan, coordinate and implement our employer branding activities both internal and external
• Create content for storytelling, videos, articles for social media and other channels
• Contribution to the talent acquisition team you belong to; digging into whatever needs to be done
We believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
• At least 2 years´ experience in a role where you focused on employer branding, preferably within:
• a tech organization
• a global context
• Experience in hosting digital events
• Creating content for social media:
• Familiar with common publishing/editorial tools (imaging, video, text etc)
• Fluent in English (Swedish is a merit)
This is a full time assignment via Jurek located in Marievik with start asap 2020. End date is 2020-12-30 with the possibility of extension. If you have any questions regarding this assignment you are welcome to contact My Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org.