Are you a .Net Backed Developer looking for a chance to join a Greenfield project? This position is located in Trollhättan. You will be part of a team with experienced developers where the goal is to create a new version of the Novacura platform.
In this recruitment process, Novacura collaborates with Randstad Technologies. Novacura is privately held and has offices in ten countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. They have around 150 experienced employees with headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company is recognized as one of the top 1% fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
Novacura strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and they aim to create an environment where their employees feel both confident and comfortable. They believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We are now looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join Novacuras R&D Department to help develop future innovative and sustainable business solutions.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and business processes to support a fast growing business unit. This is a mid to junior-level role, so we are looking for a developers who love coding but also has the willpower to learn and develop as a programmer.
Working with our agile teams in Sweden and Poland, the Backend Developer will help us to build configurable backend connectors to various systems such as ERP, IoT or webservices. The R&D team goal is to deliver secure, high-performance, cost-effective & scalable code to support and expand the current functionality. If you meet the following qualifications, and you’re looking for an exciting position at an international company, we welcome your application.
- Designing and implementing reusable/scalable connection solutions to various systems
- Continuously exploring new technology to find new and better ways to implement our solution
- Integrate, test and verify the implementation
- Cooperating with other development teams to create the best solution
- Applying long-term vision, making the code maintainable, reusable, and clean
- Cooperating with stakeholders to design and deliver business-viable solutions
- Knowledge of .Net/C#
- Knowledge of common Web techniques as REST, ASP.NET Core, SQL/NOSQL
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with working with ERP systems
- Experience of microservices, cloud, containers and databases
Last day to apply: 2021-10-31 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Consulting Manager Tova Dahlgren at [ Email address blocked ]