Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stockholm OR Norrkoping, Sweden
Salary: 60,000 SEK - 70,000 SEK
Industry: Product development/In house development
We have a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Architect to join an innovative product development company based in either Stockholm, Are or Norrkoping.
They develop a SaaS platform which is used by external companies to help enhance and improve their ability to communicate and reward their customers in a more personalised way. The platform itself has multiple uses and is primarily aimed at the retail industry helping with purchase predictions, customer preferences, loyalty rewards and campaign schemes (to name a few!)
The company itself pride themselves on their thriving environment which is entirely based around the employees. With a start up culture and huge financial backing they have found the perfect balance between complete technical freedom and a very stable product which is continually gaining huge traction across not only Sweden but the entirety of the Nordic region.
What is this role:
The core focus of this role will be hands on, senior level .NET/C# development and you will have a huge impact on different areas of the product. The team are split into 6 different sub sections with each sub section focusing on a different element of the product yet still work extremely closely together in a very autonomous fashion. You have the opportunity to focus in things like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Automation, Azure SaaS, Customer communication platforms, Data Driven Development, Campaign software and many more areas which are all incredibly innovative. This means that although you will specialise in .NET development you will also be able to work in interesting, forward thinking environment and better yet, you get to pick!
- Extensive experience working within .NET/C# development is beneficial (other technologies are also interesting)
- Cloud experience working with Azure is beneficial
- Experience working with databases such as SQL
- Any experience with DevOps practices is also beneficial
- Previous experience designing and architecture of solutions based around the Microsoft development stack
- Passion or previous experience in AI, Machine Learning, Databases, data development, automation
In return you will work in a fantastic environment which is completely organised around their employees and will receive the following benefits:
- A good market related salary
- Salary top up during paternity leave
- Health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Various big brand discounts
- Social rooms with Game play and VR to chill out to
- Yearly company travel events for both work and socialising
- Summits for all staff
- Social environments with regular events to ensure everyone knows everyone!
Apply at [ Email address blocked ]
arhcitecture, .NET, C#, Cloud, AI, Machine Learning, design, development