We are looking for experienced Python developer with a passion to automation, tools development and creating the best working environments for other developers.
You will be involved in our team where you will be developing our internal solutions and improving open source tools for our CI machinery as well as troubleshooting when things don’t go according to plan. Together with that you work to create tools and better development environment for our developers. Some of solutions developed by our team are open source and you will have chance to contribute to those projects as part of your every day job. You have your own open source projects? Great! Probably we can reuse something!
Uppdragsgivare: Dfind IT
• Master's degree in Computer Science or similar work related experience competence
• Self-motivated with drive and initiative
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player, working for the team success
• Self-driven, proactive and positive personality
• Familiar with agile processes (Scrum, Kanban)
• Experienced Python developer (Linux tools/automation area), i.e. you can create tools using Python, cover them with unit tests and good documentation, profile your code using pep8, pylint and other tools, distribute tools written in python
• Strong knowledge of bash scripting
• Understanding of version control principals, strong Git knowledge, ability to help developers with Git related questions
• Linux knowledge at least on experienced user level
Those technical skills are a plus:
• Linux distributions build and configuration competence is a big plus
• Experience with build automation systems is a big plus (make/ant/maven/bitbake).
• Understanding of the C code build processes, i.e. you understand what compilation is, linking, debug symbols, sysroot, toolchain, difference between static and dynamic libraries
• Jenkins administration skills
• Django knowledge
• Linux administration skills
• Experience in Perl/Java/SQL
Good written and spoken English
In this consultant recruitment process works with Dfind IT, whom cares for all applications for this position. Interviews will be held ongoing. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Dfind is a recruitment and consulting company that helps the IT industry find the very best IT people. We ensure that the right people get where they fit best, and also focus on future opportunities for our clients and candidates. Everybody who works at Dfind are specialized on IT-competence. We only employ engaging people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that engagement and simplicity is the way to a good future for our candidates and clients – A future where we can help more people to succeed.