Direct Care FT - PT
Want to Make a Difference in People’s Lives!
Full/Part-Time/Substitute Positions Available The Center for Humanistic Change
provides services to adults with developmental disabilities in Sussex, Warren, Morris, and Passaic Counties in Northern New Jersey. CHC serves individuals in the community through our residential and community employment programs. The Center for Humanistic Change offers employees a wide range of benefits along with the training needed to excel with confidence.
- To to truly help integrate individuals with developmental disabilities into society.
- To educate the public regarding every individual’s right and need for community integration.
- To promote, establish, and operate community based homes for people with developmental disabilities.
- To provide community employment options for people with developmental disabilities
- To educate and support staff regarding their interactions with people with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include: providing for medical care, balanced meals, daily routines, transportation, recreational activities and supervision.
Positions are currently available at our group homes in your area. Full-time and part-time and overnight positions are available (evening and weekend shifts )
We have locations in Northern New JerseyFull benefits are available for full-time work. Partial benefits are available for part-time work.