SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
General Function:This role will be to be an administrative assistant to the PSM Analyst. The role will consist of working closely but independently with the Analyst and keeping the Analysts aware of status of work. Work direction will come from the PSM Analyst. Requires PC skills, good communication skill, both verbally and written in English.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
- Must maintain 100% accountability of media at all times.
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery Transportation arrangements with Geodis
- Perform Authorization Revalidations for all areas, includes Storage Functional ids ,* Customer and/or account team *, and key box access on their required intervals
- Review NDRS report and follow up on any CE activity to ensure media has not been removed and confirm media is secured if it was removed and put in a TOCTD entry if needed.
- PSM Hub Validations of account profiles
- Work with PAS team to order supplies
- Maintain Data Center Cleanliness when at a site.
- Write & Update Work Instructions that the operator can work from, have analyst finalize.
- Identify any issues or concerns and be able to articulate them to the delivery team so they can be properly addressed.
- Understand and utilize communication and work tools (phone, e-mail, turnover tools, fax, client training tools, other client specific work tools, etc.)
- Remain current with all procedures and provide input as appropriate.
- Assist with account specific items for onboarding/off boarding of employees
- Must be able and willing to learn new tasks/skills as required.
- Other Administrative Duties as assigned, such as working with emergency recalls, destructions, UPS shipments, damaged media, place maintenance requests, etc.