JOIN OUR BELLWETHER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICAL TEAM
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR BCBAs
The Leading Edge Of Possibility For Individuals With Exceptional Needs
A Leader In ABA!
As we expand residential services throughout New Jersey, Bellwether Behavioral Health is seeking a detail oriented analytical thinker with exceptional communication, and the ability to easily establish a rapport with a wide range of individuals, to join our growing team as a Behavior Analyst. Become part of a team that values quality service, professional development, and intensive instruction in functional skills.
Our focus on Applied Behavior Analysis, and the unique environment, blending educational, residential and vocational supports create a challenging, exciting employment opportunity for Board-Certified Behavior Analysts. Work with nationally-recognized experts in ABA, get hands on experience with complex behavioral topography, and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities and behavioral disorders.
Bellwether's Board Certified Behavior Analysts are responsible for developing primary treatment programs for reducing unwanted behaviors and teaching prosocial, alternative responses. Be a part of a team that values systematic behavioral instruction for staff, 24-hour data collection, intensive instruction in functional skills and the increase of independent living abilities.
Our beautiful residential settings in Gloucester, Somerset and Passaic Counties are convenient to major metropolitan areas, and our programs focus on providing an enhanced quality of life for adults with IDD, mental health & behavioral challenges, and medical needs.
- Full time position
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Rotating on-call responsibilities
- May require evening/weekend coverage as needed
- Hiring for clinicians to work in North Jersey - Ringwood, Hewitt, West Milford areas of New Jersey; surrounding areas in New York include Sloatsburg, Warwick and Spring Valley
- Clinicians must be available to travel between program locations as needed
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Of This Full Time Position:
- Development of behavior treatment programs.
- Conducting functional assessments.
- Conducting stimulus preference assessments and developing effective reinforcement systems.
- Development, and management of data collection systems.
- Monitoring the implementation of behavior treatment programs.
- Assisting with the training and orientation of direct support personnel, and other service staff.
- Conducting pre-employment and in-service training sessions.
- Participation in case conferences.
- Assisting in communication with families and agency representatives.