Customer Service Agents
Unibet is one of the largest online gambling operators in the European market and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm. Today, Unibet has over 7.2 million customers in over 100 countries and provides services in 27 languages. With offices in London, Malta, Stockholm, Paris, Milan and Sydney. Unibet is a member of the EGBA, European Gaming and Betting Association, RGA, Remote Gambling Association in the UK and is audited and certified by eCOGRA in relation to responsible and fair gaming.
We are always looking for the best people and offer a variety of career experiences and international career paths which is hard to find anywhere else. We work in a dynamic environment with top class technology which greatly supports personal development. We are dedicated and work hard yet also have a lot of fun. Unibet is a multi-cultural work place reflected by the international markets in which we operate.
Unibet Malta is currently looking to find experienced Customer Service Agents to service our customers in our Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and French Markets.
The role is based at our Head Quarters in Malta and we are looking for team players who, together, will provide first class customer service and advice within a contact centre environment and to ensure that Unibet is the global leader in the I-gaming Business.
- Provide customer service to customers via telephone, Live Chat and e-mails in your native language/s
- Perform outbound calls according to the company policies and corporate values
- Guide customers through the site and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
- Resolve all sorts of technical problems reported by customers
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
- Work in a team, support team members and contribute to a good atmosphere on the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – e-mail, chat and telephone
- Excellent team player
- Pleasant personality
- A minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Works under minimum supervision
- Apart from your native language, fluency and/or very good knowledge of any other language would be a huge asset. Such languages include – Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Greek, Russian, Portuguese.
Anyone interested can send a recent copy of their CV and cover letter (in English) via the Apply button